From: Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: axis2/c depending on openSSL
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 5:56 AM

How about the solution of having two senders and two axis2.xml files that I
have mentioned above. It should work. Only problem is you need to specify the
right client home for the ssl and non-ssl clients.

Supun..

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Raymond Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

I am still searching solutions for this issue.

Has anyone tried to dynamically load the openSSL dlls at runtime? I looked at
the
part of code in axis2/c handling SSL, it basically calls a bunch of openSSL APIs
whose name start with SSL_, can we modify that part of code so that we use
LoadLibrary and get function pointer to the SSL_* functions that we use? This
way
we don't have to have openSSL dlls in the class path for regular web services
and
we only need them if we need SSL communication.

Thanks!
Frank