From: Uthaiyashankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: APIs for ws-security paramenters
To: "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 3:31 AM

Hi Raymond,

For client side, you can set username, password, password type and time to live parameters programatically. However, other options (like certificate, key, etc.) have to be set using policy files. We have to implement missing options. You can find more details from [1]

Regards,
Shankar

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPARTC-56

Raymond Zhou wrote:
Hi there,
I am planning to use rampart-c as a module in my axis2/c to support ws-security in a web service client application. I know I can configure the policy files in the client repository. My question is that if all these variables/parameters can be set programmably using some sort of APIs. I want to do this because I would like to save the parameters in a database tables instead of a local file and I also want to be able to develop a UI for users to easily set/edit/change the values. Thanks!
Raymond

--
S.Uthaiyashankar
Software Architect