I'm assuming you are starting a receiver (for receiving the message with the
replyTo). In the client side we start the receiver first. Is it possible for
your receiver to generate the destination and then sender to pick the
destination from there? Also we have a method in receiver to retrieve the
replyTo address as well.

Setting the reply to address by client is acceptable. But as you've pointed
out if this is not set by the client this should be set automatically. I
think although there is a method to retrieve the replyTo address from the
receiver, it is not being used internally by axis2/c. This is feature that
we should support.

Supun.