Namespaces are taking care of by the stubs.

You may need to configure the axiscpp.conf file to match your
installation.

The axiscpp.conf file is located in either <inst_dir>/etc. The following
code shows a sample template configuration file:

ClientLogPath:/test/generated/cpp/ClientLog.taw

Transport_http:/home/amra/axis/L1.1.0/obj/package/client/lib/libhttp_transport.so
XMLParser:/home/amra/axis/L1.1.0/obj/package/client/lib/libaxis_xmlparser.so
Channel_HTTP:/home/amra/axis/L1.1.0/obj/package/client/lib/libhttp_channel.so

Note that the pathnames in this file vary according to platform.
To have the axis client use the configuration file, you must create an
environment variable that gives the location of axiscpp.conf to the Axis
Client library. Regardless of platform, this variable is called
AXISCPP_DEPLOY.

Nadir Amra

http://www.w3.org/*/XMLSchema