Hi, All,

I am trying to compile the apache axis2/c module, but I am getting the
following error (Cannot open include file: 'httpd.h'):

===========================
apache2_out_transport_info.c
apache2_stream.c
apache2_worker.c
mod_axis2.c
..\..\src\core\transport\http\server\apache2\mod_axis2.c(19) : fatal
error C1083
: Cannot open include file: 'httpd.h': No such file or directory
===========================

I installed Apache Server 2.2, and set the path correctly in the configure
file, but the httpd.h is nowhere to be found. I searched all the files in
Apache server fold as well as axis2/c. I downloaded apache server from the
following site: http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi, using the following
version (installer):

  Win32 Binary including OpenSSL 0.9.8i (MSI Installer):
apache_2.2.10-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8i.msi

My question is: where should I expected to see the header file httpd.h?

Thanks!
Vivian