Hello,

   I am working with Axis2/C and have been trying to invoke a service using a
client that sends SOAP 1.1 messages. On each try, the Axis responds with 500
Internal Server Error.

   On debugging, I found that Axis sets the error in the file soapbuilder.c. It
compares the incoming SOAP namespace with a SOAP 1.2 namespace. On a mismatch,
it frees the soap builder and sets the error.

   How can I make it work with SOAP 1.1 clients? How will it impact if I let
Axis go ahead even for a SOAP 1.1 message? Will such a code create problems
further down the line?

Thanks,
Rinil