Manjula Peiris wrote:
Hi,

While fixing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1313
I came across $subject. Currently axis2_desc_add_child() method call
only from op.c. But according to the Axis2 architecture it shouldn't
only be axis2_msg_t. WDYT ?
AFAIK it could be only axis2_msg_t. Perhaps you are wondering why in that method signature child is a void pointer without specifically being a axis2_msg_t. And as I remember this was originally designed to be used for any parent in the description hierarchy to add a child. However it was not used in that way. So may be to avoid confusion we may pass axis2_msg_t there instead of void pointer.

thanks,
Damitha
Thanks,
-Manjula