How do I get "x-forwarded-for" http header attribute from msg_ctx?
The following code transport_headers is NULL.  Am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks,
Ellen

/* ************************************************* */
transport_headers = axis2_msg_ctx_get_transport_headers(msg_ctx, env);
if (transport_headers)
{
    axis2_http_header_t *xForwardedFor_header = NULL;
    xForwardedFor_header = (axis2_http_header_t *)
axutil_hash_get(transport_headers, "x-forwarded-for",
AXIS2_HASH_KEY_STRING);

    if (xForwardedFor_header)
    {
        axis2_char_t *xForwardedFor_value = NULL;
        xForwardedFor_value =
axis2_http_header_get_value(xForwardedFor_header, env);
        printf("x-forwarded-for http header = %s", xForwardedFor_value);
    }
}