> Looks like your two wsdls use (may be imported) same schema structure. If so
> the two adb structures, operations should be identical, so you can delete
> one set of them and use the same generated files for both services.

But if that's not the case but they are independent and just happen to have the
same name?

> Normally in a wsdl, schema is not associated with a service. so we don't
> have a way to have service name inside adb structure.

Maybe it's a good idea to add the option to add a prefix to all files,
functions and structs, that can be specified on the wsdl2c command line. That
could help to prevent name clashes.

--

Patrick van Beem
Sr. Software engineer