Hi

I'm developing a C++ (client) application that should communicate with WCF
service. My question is following:

     Does Axis2/C support communication with WCF service (my service is duplex
and implements callbackContract, and I should use wsDualHttpBining or
netTcpBinding for it)?

Reading Axis2/C documentation I found this: " With Axis2/C you can develop
clients by way of both synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous
(non-blocking). There is the option of using dual channels when using
clients. When using dual channels, the request would be sent on one
channel and the response would be received on another channel.
" and this is the princip on which wsDualHttpBinding works.

This is very important to me, since I should report to my managers if our
requirements should be satisfied using your engine, so if can please answer me
ASAP.

Thanks in advence.

Best regards and congratulation for your excellence engine.
Renata