Hello,

   In order to support Sessions I added a parameter  << axis2_char_t*
Session_ID>> in the message context structure described in the file msg_ctx.c
and msg_ctx.h.

   I also added the corresponding set and get functions to read this parameter.

  Now I want to set the Session_ID in Session_In_Handler and read these later
in the message receiver.

  For doing this, before setting the property I make the msg_ctx keep alive by
using the command

status = axis2_msg_ctx_set_keep_alive(msg_ctx, env, 1);

 Now when I read the msg_ctx in my message receiver, I am able to read the
message context original parameters like axis2_svc_grp_ctx,
axis2_svc_grp_ctx_id, etc successfully but

  I the parameter that I have added (Session_ID) gives me a garbage value.

 Can somebody please instruct me what I am doing wrong. I need some assistance
here urgently.

 Thanx,
Shivam.