Manjula Peiris wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 07:09 +0530, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
It has been a long time since we did a release :)

Time to do one?

yes. I am working on it.

So have you taken over from Supun as RM?

And what is the release number? I guess it is 1.6.

Thanks,
Samsia...

-Manjula.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
I like to be the release manager.

Regards,
Supun.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com <mailto:sam...@wso2.com>> wrote:

    We need a volunteer to play RM role for next release.

    Thanks,
    Samisa...

    Samisa Abeysinghe wrote: