I'm really confused about how to configure the services.xml, I've scoured the
internet but nothing I've read seems very clear to me, most of it applies to
Java and many of the examples are for a service with one method where the
service and the method have the exact same name (e.g. "sort"), and the code in
the samples was clearly not generated from a WSDL file using WSDL2C.

If this is a no-brainer for any of you and you're able to give me some quick
guidance, I will give you a thousand thanks :-).

Let's start here:

    <service name="IncSecurityService">

My implementation library is named "incowsdlsecurity.dll", my service defined
in the WSDL file is named "InSecurityService", and the code generated by WSDL2C
seems to be named "axis2_svc_skel_IncSecurityService" (e.g.
_svc_skel_IncSecurityService_free( ... ),
axis2_svc_skel_IncSecurityService_invoke( ... ),
axis2_svc_skel_IncSecurityService_init( ... ), etc.).

So, I don't know if my service name in the above XML element is
"IncSecurityService", "axis2_svc_skel_IncSecurityService", or
"incowsdlsecurity"?

    <parameter name="ServiceClass"
locked="xsd:false">IncSecurityService</parameter>

Same thing here, what goes into the value for the above element?

and for operations, I have a single "login" call (in WSDL this is 2 messages:
loginRequest and loginResponse), which has 4 "in parameters" (loginName,
loginTime, authenticator, authenticatorType) and 2 "out parameters"
(authenticationToken, errorCode).

So what do I configure for the <operation> element? :

    <operation name="login">
            <parameter name="loginName" > ??? </parameter>
            <parameter name="loginTime" > ??? </parameter>
            <parameter name="authenticator" > ??? </parameter>
            <parameter name="authenticatorType" > ??? </parameter>
            <parameter name="authenticationToken" > ??? </parameter>
            <parameter name="errorCode" > ??? </parameter>
    </operation>

I have no understanding of what goes in the above, or if what I wrote above is
even remotely close. The stub generated by WSDL2C for the login call is this:

adb_loginResponse_t* axis2_skel_IncSecurityService_login(const axutil_env_t
*env, adb_loginRequest_t* _loginRequest )

Again, appreciate any feedback on this. I've attached the WSDL and XSD file in
case it is of any help.

Best regards,

Patrick Cosmo

Incognito Software Inc.
Senior Software Design Engineer
T: +1(604)678-2855
F: +1(604)688-4339
E: pco...@incognito.com<mailto:pco...@incognito.com>
www.incognito.com<http://www.incognito.com/>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
    targetNamespace="http://bcc.incognito.com/IncSecurity";
    xmlns:tns="http://bcc.incognito.com/IncSecurity";
    elementFormDefault="qualified">
    <xsd:import schemaLocation="IncTypes.xsd" namespace="http://bcc.incognito.com/IncTypes"/>
    <xsd:element name="loginRequest">
        <xsd:annotation>
            <xsd:documentation>The login request contains the input data for a login( ) API call</xsd:documentation>
        </xsd:annotation>
        <xsd:complexType>
            <xsd:all>
                <xsd:element name="loginName" type="xsd:string"></xsd:element>
                <xsd:element name="loginTime" type="xsd:time"></xsd:element>
                <xsd:element name="authenticator" type="xsd:hexBinary"></xsd:element>
                <xsd:element name="authenticatorType" type="tns:LoginAuthenticatorType"></xsd:element>
            </xsd:all>
        </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>
    <xsd:simpleType name="LoginAuthenticatorType">
        <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
            <xsd:enumeration value="LAT_MD5_NAMETIMEPASSWD_HASH"/>
            <xsd:enumeration value="LAT_3DESENCRYPTED_PASSWD"/>
        </xsd:restriction>
    </xsd:simpleType>
    <xsd:element name="loginResponse">
        <xsd:complexType>
            <xsd:all>
                <xsd:element name="errorCode" type="xsd:int"></xsd:element>
                <xsd:element name="authToken" type="xsd:hexBinary"></xsd:element>
            </xsd:all>
        </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>
</xsd:schema>