When I send a soap message that contains an xml Date value, the axis2/c service
throws the exception "Data element of the OM Node is NULL", and logs the
following:

[Fri Jul 17 20:50:01 2009] [error] ..\..\src\core\description\op.c(833) Could
not map the MEP URI http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out to an Axis2/C MEP constant
value in retrieving MEP for operation login
[Fri Jul 17 20:50:01 2009] [error]
c:\code\incognito\dhcp-test\svc\src\incowsdlsecurity\gensrc\adb_login.c(472)
failed in building element loginTime
[Fri Jul 17 20:50:01 2009] [error]
c:\code\incognito\dhcp-test\svc\src\incowsdlsecurity\gensrc\adb_login.c(489)
failed in setting the value for loginTime

Anyone have ideas what causes this error and how I can get rid of it? It is a
java client sending the message and the funny thing is that if I compile the
wsdl into java code using wsimport.exe tool from the command line I don't get
the error, but if I generate the code using an ant task
(com.sun.tools.ws.ant.WsImport) I do get the error.

Any insights?

thanks,
Patrick Cosmo

Incognito Software Inc.