I suppose Damitha meant (see item in bold)

*QOS support. It is difficult to extend the Axis architecture to support QOS
like RM, Security, Eventing etc. Axis2 architecture is designed with this in
mind.
*

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Damitha Kumarage <dami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> It is actually Axis/C++ not Axis2/C++. Some of the reason could be pointed
> as below
> - QOS support. It is difficult to extend the Axis2 architecture to support
> QOS like RM, Security, Eventing etc. Axis2 architecture is designed with
> this in mind.
> - Supporting WS on scripting languages, browsers
> - Performance
> - Infact there is WSF/C++ that wraps over Axis2/C which provides C++
> support for WS. There is also WSF/PHP, WSF/Ruby etc which provides WS for
> PHP, Ruby respectively. All these scripting language stacks are based on
> Axis2/C
>
> thanks,
> Damitha
>

> pankaj singh wrote:
>
>> Dear,
>>  Could you please tell me the reasone why did we make Axis2/C in C as we
>> had already Axis2/C++.
>>  if you have any help regarding why and when we use C over C++.
>> Any help will be gr8 help to me.
>>  Thanks
>> Pankaj Singh
>>

> --
>
> Damitha Kumarage
> http://people.apache.org/

Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative
pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls
into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein