Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone can give me some help on this.

I debugged the axis2/c libray and it seems that all went well but when it tried
to get the status_code from the response I am getting 403. The following two
lines are from http_sender.c:

=====
 status_code = axis2_http_client_send (sender->client, env, request, ssl_pp,
msg_ctx);

 status_code = axis2_http_client_recieve_header (sender->client, env,
AXIS2_TRUE);
======
>From the first line, the status_code is 1, but from the second line, it is
>403. The http status code 403 usually means that the connection/communication
>is establised, but the server refused to respond for some reason. So I am
>suspecting if the server cert I created has some problem. But the confusing
>thing is, using this same server cert but without the proxy server involved, I
>am fine communicating with the same server throught https. It's only that when
>https works together with proxy, then I have the problem.

By the way, I obtained the server cert by using the following command as in the
axis2/c manuals:

    >openssl s_client -connect <serverHost:serverPort>

This command only works if NO proxy is involved, otherwise it will fail.

Any suggestions? Thanks much in advance.

Vivian