From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 16:26
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Apache 2.0 vs Apache 1.3]

Would appreciate thoughts on this.

Please see the mail tail below.

Thanks,
Samisa...

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: John Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache 2.0 vs Apache 1.3
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 11:17:27 +0100

I've been thinking this too - we should go to the user list first.

Samisa Abeysinghe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/05/2005 16:30
         Please respond to
  "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
Apache AXIS C
Developers List
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
                cc

           Subject
Apache 2.0 vs
Apache 1.3

Hi all,

I have noticed widespread use of Apache 2.0 and the number of queries we
are getting on Apache 1.3 is near 0. Given this, would it be a bad idea
to support only Apache 2 on server side? This will simplify the docs as
well.

Thoughts please.

Thanks,
Samisa...