I have to mention that i have user Axis 1.5 and Axis 1.6 20 May nightly build ....

From: Popa Horia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 mai 2005 10:09
To: 'axis-c-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Axis C++ SSL problem

        Hi there,

        I have a Java Axis server and i'm trying to connect with a stub  written in  C++. It works fine on http but it failes on https.
I see when I run the program in debug mode that the HttpSSLChannel is never loaded. The application failes at this line in the Stub: if (AXIS_SUCCESS != m_pCall->initialize(CPP_DOC_PROVIDER)) return pReturn;
        My Tomcat server is behind Apache 1.3.1 and i'm using MOD_JK to make those applications talk to each other. My guess is that the request never leaves my client. To prove this I have used a network sniffer and indeed, the client dies before any request is sent to the server. Maybe I don't have all the DDLs ?? I have installed openssl ....
        The client runs on Windows.

        Any help is appeciated.

        thanks