From:   Yampolsky, Robert
Sent:   Monday, May 23, 2005 12:02 PM
To:     'axis-c-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject:        Can't build 1.5 source - .deps not there

I'm trying to build axisc++ from the 1.5.0 source.

Configure ran okay, but make reports failed attempts to access stuff in .deps subdirectories.  They're not there.  Is the source tarball bad, or is there something I can do at .configure time to make it not try to access these .deps subdirs?

R o b   Y a m p o l s k y
Harris Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(212) 303 - 4250