On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 11:27 +0100, Simon Detheridge wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 09:18 +0100, John Hawkins wrote:
> >
> > Hi Simon,
> >
> > are you up and running now?
>
> Not yet. Our mailserver exploded and I spent the day building a new one.
> I'm going to try rebuilding my toolchain this afternoon. I'll let you
> know how it goes.

Okay, I rebuilt ant, ant-contrib, and cpptasks and axis from source. I
also used sun-java instead of blackdown, and sun's javac instead of
jikes. It worked.

It *could* be a problem with my using blackdown, but I'm more inclined
to blame the Gentoo build scripts... If I can find some time to spend
figuring out what went wrong, I'll file a bug.

Simon