I'm having a problem with wsdl2ws. I've created a wsdl file that imports an xsd
file, and it validates OK in a couple of validators I've pointed at it... And
it will generate classes & code with both WSDL2Java, and Microsoft's wsdl.exe
from .net 2003.

However, when I try and use it with wsdl2ws, it generates errors such as:

Possible error in class anyType: class with no attributes....................

and:

ignoring anonymous type >cml

It then generates non-working cpp. (Classes with '>' in their name, etc...)

This *looks* like bug AXISCPP-631 in jira, but that's in the rpc section, and
I've seen mentions of this error before specifically refering to rpc/enc. I had
figured that if I created a doc/lit wsdl then the problem would go away, and
that's what I've tried to do, but it hasn't made any difference to this error.
(I'm new to this stuff so I might have messed this up. I don't really
understand the difference.)

Is there a workaround?

I've put my schema and xsd files here:
http://zx81.highlyillogical.org/~simon/schema/