I have a client and server both working on my RHES3.0 box, and I've been
trying to work with another organization to get their .NET app to access
my service.  I got them to specify the soapAction the way Axis expects,
and they still can't connect.  They get the following soapfault:

SOAP-ENV:Client Requested service is not registerd at the server server
name:listen port AxisWsddException:Requested service not found

Same thing happens whey I try to access my service via the generic soap
client at http://www.soapclient.com/soaptest.html

The SOAP requests (summarized below) generated by my client and theirs
look pretty similar (at least the parts used to locate the service).

Could there be a setting required to get the Axis server to work from
outside my network?

Is Axis sensitive to the way namespaces are used in a way that would
service the first request below, but reject the second?

Thanks,
Rob

My working local client generates a request that looks like this:

        POST /axis/HUB_TO_HUB
        HTTP/1.1
        Host: localhost:80

        <?xml.version='1.0'.encoding='utf-8' ?>
        <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
        xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
        <SOAP-ENV:Body>
        <ns1:Hub_Request xmlns:ns1="http://www.ebizformedia.com/hub";>
        <ns1:TO_TP>A</ns1:TO_TP>
        <ns1:FROM_TP>B</ns1:FROM_TP>
        <ns1:TO_HUB>C</ns1:TO_HUB>
        <ns1:FROM_HUB>E</ns1:FROM_HUB>
        <ns1:UID>F</ns1:UID>
        <ns1:APIKEY>G</ns1:APIKEY>
        <ns1:ROUTING>not supported</ns1:ROUTING>
        <ns1:MESSAGE>&lt;PAYLOAD&gt;contents&lt;/PAYLOAD&gt;
</ns1:MESSAGE>
        </ns1:Hub_Request>
        </SOAP-ENV:Body>
        </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Their .NET client generates a request that looks like this:

        POST /axis/HUB_T0_HUB
        HTTP/1.1
        Expect: 100-continue
        Host: 156.43.4.68