From: Din%$h [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:34 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: axis 1.5 final configurations , not works for CVS checkouts

Hi ,

      I had sucessfully build axis-c++ 1.5 final version.(It displayed Welcome axis c++ page), Recently I got fresh CVS checkout tried to build it using ant. It was build sucessfully and after running deploy_apache2.sh it deployed without any problem , but It didn't gives aixs c++ welcome page. I used the same configurating for axis-c++ 1.5.

Could somebody please tell me , what would be the problem?

thanks,

Dinesh