Reply embeded:

On 9/10/05, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(cont.)
Still working with the apache code in a Debug build...
I hope the following helps.  If you reply to me with a
test to perform, I can see what I can do.

I found where modules are loaded, and confirmed that
the mod_axis2.dll is being loaded without apparent
error. (The dso.c:apr_dso_load():LoadLibraryExW() call
succeeds).

Also determined that if I simply skip the "start"
section of mpm_winnt.c:winnt_post_config() guarded by
the line:
   if (!strcasecmp(signal_arg,"start"))
the server comes up, and I can see the
http://localhost/axis page.

However, the sample programs still do not work.
I see errors such as:
   Exception: cannot deserialize the requested element
or
   Receive from trasport failed.

Looks like there are some deserialization problems.

Could you please capture the Request/Response messages that is passes
back and forth for a sample and send it.

Please use the base sample if possible.
Please see
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/developers-guide.html#UsingTcpmonToMonitorFunctionalTests
on how to run tcpmon (this is a java tool)

Thanks,
Samisa...

Thanks for your help.

P.S. - I am in Redwood City, CA. I can work with
someone in my area who is familiar with the apache
code and wants to help resolve this error, if
necessary.