hi Robert,

no docs as it's an internal tool used within the test framework. Do you use the source or binaries? It's not shipped with the binaries..

"Stettler, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

14/12/2005 16:51

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc
Subject
RE: stub transport

I am looking for a simple solution to simulate the server side, so that I can test my client code completely.  I know I can create apache stubs and I have generated stubs in WebLogic, but I am looking for something simpler.

You meantioned a unit test system?  Can you point me to some doc?