Hi again,

I download the axis-c-1.6a.n-Linux-trace-bin.tar.gz from the nightly build.
I generate my client and I didn"t got any error  ! that was pretty cool ;o)

However, I have still the DataHandler.cpp and the DataHandler.hpp which are generated. I didn't find the ISoapAttachment class too. Does it should be  generated too ?

I can't find the samples you were both talking about... Maybe I don't look in the right place to find it. Do they should be in the samples of the axis 1.6a build ?

thank you for your help ! everytime it's help me a lot !

Arnault

John Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

but you'll need the nightly build you pointed to to pick up the code that will work for you :-)

Adrian Dick/UK/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
16/12/2005 13:01
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
Re: Use of DataHandler in a webservice

Sorry, for not making it clear.  I updated the example code sent by John
below.

Adrian
Adrian Dick ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap