Hi all,

    I am trying to configure axic c++ with apache2.
I have done the following. Apache2 is already install. 1- write the AXISCPP_DEPLOY and LD_LIBRARY_PATH path in to the /etc/init.d/apache2 file. 2- write the library path i.e AXISCPP_DEPLOY/lib in the /etc/ld.so.conf file. 3- copy axiscpp.conf file into the /etc directory. 4- copy libaxiscpp_mod2.so into the /usr/lib/apache2 directory(i.e modules directory). 5- add the following lines in the /etc/apache2/httpd.conf file

LoadModule axis_module /usr/lib/apache2/libaxiscpp_mod2.so
<Location /axis>
SetHandler axis
</Location>

but when I access apache2 by browser then apache2 is hanganging up
and I use calculator webservices client then it is also hang.
But simple_axis_server is running fine.
      Is there any step missing or any other problem.
plese help me.

Thanks and regards
Ahamad