Could you send me the trace pls.

"Antoine Galataud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

24/03/2006 11:31

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: Application, Session or Request scope

The logs are clear : it does a loadlib each time a method is called

2006/3/24, John Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've not got time to look into this problem but it should not load the libs but it might be creating new instances of the objects. Can you confirm which?

"Antoine Galataud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

24/03/2006 10:33

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List" <
axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

cc
Subject
Re: Application, Session or Request scope

Hi,

Could you confirm that it is a normal behavior that axis engine load libs each time a method is called on ? Or is it a mistake in my configuration ?

Thanks

2006/3/23, Antoine Galataud <