Hi,

I'm trying to get the sample CalculatorDoc to work. Both C# client and C++ server code are generated from the CalculatorDoc.wsdl. (please see below for details) Both builds went successfully. However, when I run the client, calling all the methods, namely add, sub, mul and div, they all return zero, but using tcpMon I can see that the answers are correct in the SOAP messages. Did I miss any setup procedure? This sounds like a deserialization problem on the C# client side, do I need to do anything special?

Server:
Axis C++ 1.5 (Final)

Client:
Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 (C#)