Hi,

I'm guessing the compilation problem is on the second line in the snippet
your provide, ie:
param->compilation = *p_compilation;

Can you check the data type of the compilation element contained by the
param object?

It sounds to me as though the WSDL2Ws tooling hasn't correctly processed
the WSDL for this element, resulting in inconsistent code.
If this does appear to be the case, can you please attach your WSDL to
allow us to correctly re-create the problem.

Thanks,
Adrian
Adrian Dick ([EMAIL PROTECTED])