No, the problem was my proxy. it probably refuses some commands.
It works through SSL although.
I changed http on https in URL and it works.

From: John Hawkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: ב, מאי 08, 2006 4:43
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Checkout!!! Why so problematic?

Sounds like svn has gone down - wait until 9am EST and see if it comes back up  !

"Kovgan, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/05/2006 14:34

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Checkout!!! Why so problematic?

How can I checkout c axis usin svn?
I have error message: Error: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 504 Proxy Timeout ( Connection timed out. For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help.  ) (http://svn.apache.org)
every time when I try to connect http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c

I use TortoiseSVN and my proxy server is: proxy 8080, I have set it in Network settings window.
It seems client connects to svn server, but then stops.
Thanks.