Hi,

I'm surprised you're having problems using the same stub twice.  We have
numerous testcases which re-use the same stub object, including mixed
operations.

Looking at the trace, it would appear the second call didn't receive the
expected SOAP message.

Can you use TCPmon, or similiar, to capture the "on-the-wire" messages when
making these two subsequent calls?
A copy of your WSDL would also be helpful, so we can ensure the correct
names and values are being used throughout.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick ([EMAIL PROTECTED])