[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for replying,

I have incorporated a work around to achieve my work in this isssue scenario:

I am invoking client of second service from first as a system call.
Do you think there is a better approach to do this.
Well I cannot think of a better approach as of now.
Thanks,
Samisa...

I really appriciate your immediate reply.

With regards,
Monica
This is an interesting scenario that we would like to test with Axis2/C.
I "hope" this would work. But not tried. Anyway, we would like to
support this with Axis2/C at some point.
Thanks,
Samisa...
John Hawkins wrote:

This is a limitation of all releases of the code. There are no current
plans to fix this

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

24/05/2006 13:06
Please respond to

cc

Subject
        Re: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other

Thanks for reploying,
Is this a limitation in AXIS C++ 1.6. Is there any plan of developer
team
to fix this in next release.
Thanks
With Regards,
Monica
I'm afraid that this is a restriction in the runtime. The engine is
instantiated either as a server or client unfortunately you cannot
have
both in the same process.

"Popuri, Monica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
24/05/2006 12:37
Please respond to

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other

Hi All,

I am using Apache AXIS C++ 1.6 and have developed two web services. I
need to invoke one web service from other. I have tried to store the
stubs
of first service into other service's dir to create second service as
client of first but same is not working. When I invoke sec service I
get
following error: No service available
What is exact way to create such a scenario.

With Regards,
Monica Popuri
HP GDIC
Prestige AlKareem, 4th Floor, Seat # 30,
Edward Road, Bangalore - 52
Ph: +91-80-22054046