I still can not run it as a module, I tried with Apache 2.2.x this time.

LoadModule axis2_module modules/mod_axis2.dll
<Location /axis2>
        SetHandler axis2_module
        RepoPath "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/axis2c"
        LogFile "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/axis2c/logs/axis2.log"
        Axis2LogLevel AXIS2_LOG_LEVEL_CRITICAL
</Location>

It seems to be ok but it doesn't start. Is it possible to load the module
only using this line ?:

LoadModule axis2_module modules/mod_axis2.dll

The previous version of Axis can be loaded this way.
But Axis2 can not:

httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 486 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.dll into server