Paweł Pustelnik wrote:

Hi,

I also would like to ask about generating C code for the service.
It can be done this way:

java WSDL2Code -Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties -uri test.wsdl -ss -sd -d none

However I can only generate java code this way:

java WSDL2Code -uri test.wsdl -ss -sd -d none

The problem is that -Dorg.apache.adb.properties=/org/apache/axis2/schema/c-schema-compile.properties is not recognized
as the option. What can be wrong?

Are you using the Java code from the latest svn? Axis2/Java 1.0 did not include this feature as far as I know, so you have to build the code from svn.

Samisa...

Thanks,
Pawel