Sahan Gamage wrote:

Hi,

what is the version you're trying ? svn HEAD or some released version ?
If it's svn HEAD I am not sure about the correct behaviour of the
Windows build system.
Also what is the VC version? What is the Windows version?

Samisa...

- sahan

Buddhika Semasinghe wrote:

Hi;
       I am very much new to Axis2.When I tried to install axis2c in
windows when running make file following error occured.Could any one
help me...

Generating Code...
Compiling...
url.c
utils.c
uuid_gen.c
Generating Code...
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl.exe' : return code '0x2'
Stop. file

Buddhika