This is a minor typo. But could it be fixed?

send_recieve should be send_receive

Thanks
~parthi

On 7/28/06, chanaka Wijesena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all

I have almost completed the perl extension for Axis2C. But there are few
more thing to be done.

They are

1.   It will send strings yet. I must do it for XML  in/out model

2.   Documentation must be written

Here is a sample in perl...

#!/usr/bin/perl

use WS;

$svc_client = SvcClient->new();

%options = (

            "to" =>
"http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo";,

            "action" =>
"http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples/echoString";,

           );

$svc_client->set_options(\%options);

$svc_client->engage("addressing", "vx");

$content = "<ns1:echoString
xmlns:ns1=\"http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples\";><text>echo5</text></ns1:echoString>";

$response = $svc_client->send_recieve($content);

print "$response\n"

            We can see the response as "content". But this is a string. I
will do it for XML in/out model. Rest of the things have been compled.

  Best Rgs
Chanaka

--
http://www.linux.lk/~lparth/