Kinichiro Inoguchi wrote:

Hi,

/work/axis2_src_dir/   <-- I extract source dist here.
/usr/local/axis2c/     <-- I set AXIS2C_HOME here.

Then I went to /work/axis2_src_dir/ and type ./configure .
After configure script finished, I executed make.

Is there any fault ?
Yes.

First go to /work/axis2_src_dir/util
Then ./configure and make and make install
Second go to /work/axis2_src_dir/axiom
Then ./configure and make and make install
Finally go to /work/axis2_src_dir
Then ./configure and make and make install

Samisa...

Thanks.
kinichiro

--- Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Did you set AXIS2C_HOME?
Did you follow the build sequence mentioned in INSTALL file for
source build?

Samisa...

Kinichiro Inoguchi wrote:

Hi,
I encountered build error like "axis2_env.h not found" with Axis2/C 0.92 Linux source distribution.

It seems every Makefile doesn't have some include paths,
-I $(topsourcedir)/util/include
-I $(topsourcedir)/axiom/include
and so on.

Is this issue fixed already in SVN ?
I hope next source release (0.93 ? or 1.0 ?) doesn't have these build problems.

Regards,
kinichiro