BalaSubrahmanyam Gattu wrote:

Hi,

I am located in Dallas, TX. Is there any class room training available for Axis C++ user?

To my knowlege, the user list, dev list and the whatever available docs are the training resources that we have for Axis C++.

BTW, if you are a beginner, and considering options for C/C++ based web services, I would like to invite you to look into Axis2/C as well. While Axis C++ is mature and stable, Axis2/C is young but feature packed and promising in the WS-* space.

Thanks,
Samisa...