I'm evaluating Axis2C and will want to use it for my next project on
Windows, Linux and Solaris.

Are there plans to create a distribution of the binaries for Solaris?

-Dave.

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by