I am facing a strange problem with Date & DateTime
deserialization.
Axis can successfully parse the following date
<foo>2035-08-15-00:00</foo>
However, its not able to parse this date.
<foo>2038-08-15-00:00</foo>
Note, the change is only in the year field. Instead it
throws an exception saying
"AxisSoapException:Received content is faulty".

Does anyone know why its failing ?

I tried looking at existing JIRA issues and found this
one http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-291.
However, it only mentions problem about dates prior to
1970 but nothing about dates after 2035.