If this is Axis (1) and not Axis2 pls attach the server trace log and I'll try to find anything obvious :-)

"Popuri, Monica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

19/09/2006 08:18

Please respond to

<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc
Subject
Axis C++ exits after first soap client call with segmentation fault

Hi All,

The simple_axis_server is able to respond for first web service API call from client but immediately after this it exits with segmentation fault. Can it be simple_axis_server issue of it can be libaxis_server.so issue? any body help with this. Same problem also occurs when I try from apache instead of simple_axis_server. Can some body help with this? I can attach the log if needed.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Monica Popuri
HP GDIC
Prestige AlKareem, 4th Floor, Seat # 30,
Edward Road, Bangalore - 52
Ph: +91-80-22054046