Martin Voelkle wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am trying to access a SOAP 1.1 service which replies with a swa
> attachment.
Axis2/C does not support SwA as such.
We only have support for attachments with XOP/MTOM.

Please have a look at our MROM sample.

Thanks for the info.

I had read that MTOM was "compatible" with SwA [1]. Did I understand
something wrong?

I cannot change the service to use MTOM. Are there plans to support SwA?

Thanks,

Martin

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_0/mtom-guide.html#3
"We can safely assume that any SOAP with Attachments endpoint can
accept a MTOM optimized messages and treat them as SOAP with
Attachment messages - Any MTOM optimized message is a valid SwA
message."