Hi,

I'm running the axis2_http_server.exe and attempting to invoke services
REST style, but not having much luck.  Also tried with the axis2 module
installed under apache 2 and got the same result.

Is REST fully implemented for Axis2C?

I'm trying a URL like this
"http://localhost:9090/axis2/echo/echoString";.  All it does is list out
all the services instead of calling the echo service.  I know I am not
providing the string argument to echoString, but it doesn't seem to be
getting that far anyway.

Am I doing this correctly?

Thanks,

-Dave.

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and