I've got a question about deploying a client using axiscpp that doesn't seem to be addressed in the documentation on the website or wiki.

I'm trying to build a client on windows using the latest version of axiscpp (I downloaded the "axis-c-1.6-Win32-trace-bin.zip" build dated 24-Aug-2006 from here: http://people.apache.org/dist/axis/nightly/ ).

I used the WSDL2Ws tool to create the client stubs, wrote a simple main(), linked it with axis_client.lib and copied various dll's to the location where my .exe is located. the dll's I've copied are: axis_client.dll, AxisXMLParser.dll (renamed from AxisXMLParserXerces.dll), HTTPChannel.dll, HTTPSSLChannel.dll, HTTPTransport.dll and xerces-c_2_2_0.dll, and xerces-c_2_2_0D.dll.

however, when I run the client, I get the following exception:

Axis Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library Failed to load parser 'AxisXMLParser.dll' within server engine:
                 Error Message='The specified module could not be found.
'
                Error Code='126'
                 Load lib error=''

So here's my question, and sorry if it's naive or addressed somewhere else: in order to deploy the client (ie: for end users) do I need to go through all the Axis & Xerces setup, including setting the environment variables and axiscpp.conf? Or is there some streamlined subset of things that are necessary to get a client working?