I could not find the mentioned files.. They are axis 1.6 specific files.
i am still searching for the answer..

-Tarun

From"Chinmoy Bhattacharjee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You will need to change the code for this.

In mod_axis2.cpp --- there is a hardcoded check for /axis in the function
axis_handler_helper(). Change this to myservice. You may like to change
#define AXIS_URI_EXTENSION "/axis" as well in Apache2Transport.cpp.

Finally, set up the Apache configuration file httpd.conf as

<Location /yourservicename>
SetHandler yourservicename

This applied to 1.6b - I did not verify 1.4, but I suspect it would be the
same.

- Cheers,
Chinmoy

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW