Hi,

I am trying to add the filter for isapi_redirect.dll in IIS for
mod_axis2_IIS.dll using IIS management console as per the documents
points

"Using the IIS management console, add isapi_redirect.dll as a filter in
your IIS/PWS web site.

The name of the filter should reflect its task (like axis2_redirector),
its executable must

be our c:\axis2\lib\mod_iis.dll "

I am not clear about the above lines.

The points I followed:

1.      created the name as axis2_redirector and the executable as
"D:\Axis2C\axis2c-bin-0.96-win32\lib\mod_axis2_IIS.dll"

with necessary settings in registry

2.      Stopped the IIS and restarted.
3.      In IIS filters the status is still in red color.

Whether the steps which I am following are correct or if wrong please
suggest following correctly.

Thanks,

Viji.

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.