Hi,

I am looking for a solution of integration of Axis C++ based webservice
client with
existing java coded custom security handlers on client side. Is any way to
accomplish
(configure) that java handler class will be invoked inside C++ AxisEngine?
I have already tried to point AxisEngine to client.wsdd file, which states
that handlers' type
is java, but getting AxisEngineException "Library loading failed:Failed to
load handler
within server engine".

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Val.