Hi All,
We are happy to announce that the Rampart/C is now inter-operable with Rampart/Java and IBM's latest WSDL2 implementation. This has been proven in the WS-Policy interop held in Ottawa, Canada(May 23rd-25th).
They have published results here [1]. (See Table 11, 12, 13, 14).
Thanks Manjula and Chinthaka for making this a success. :).
We are planning to do more interop tests with other implementers in near future.
Cheers,
Kaushalye

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/interop/results/dashboard.html