Dr. Florian Steinborn wrote:
Hi there,
just a hint...

Yesterday I again hit the error that the server crashes with a segfault. But it was my problem: I misspelled the getter-function inside the lib of my webservice. As it is dynamically linked the linker will not recognize the problem during makeing. The next one to notice is the server at run time. It cannot resolve the function against any lib and crashes. It could be interesting to see if the server could learn to be tolerant like just stating "cannot execute service".
+1 for meaningful error. I hope we could be able to do that using dlopen return codes. Will look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa